Monday 20 September 2010

Big Cartel Store and Facebook Group

As you may have noticed I have been joining various groups. Here are some that I have joined


Big Cartel

All of these websites are great. I have been updating my website ALOT and I really wanted my "shop" to have the same house style as my website. Also I want to hopefully make a bigger profit.
This is what Big Cartel provide. I have opted for the gold membership which is free, but there are more advanced memberships that allow in depth HTML/CSS customization. So I have now linked the store nicely to my website (website will be updated soon).
Here is my Store: Lisa Holland Design 

Facebook

I have been a member of Facebook since starting university and have decided that the networking that can be done through it is fantastic.
So I have also made my own facebook group which is also named Lisa Holland Design.  

No comments:

Post a Comment