Thursday 7 October 2010

Twining's Tea

Yesterday I was informed that you can receive free Twinings Tea samples if you go on the website and give your information. So being a tea lover I was delighted! I chose to try the Fresh and Fruity pack and the Lemon and Ginger.





Once I had completed the simple form I was intrigued by the Taste and Discover advert. That combined photography and illustration beautifully. 
I was pleased to see that the design aesthetic was carried on through the online shop section, which really gives the website a unique identity.

Through further reading I found out that Twinings have opened a Loose Tea Bar in the Strand London. The Loose Tea Bar, has created a lot of interest since it's opening. There are  sampling dishes, you can pick up the tea, smell it, and even taste it. They have also just put in a Sampling Counter because Twinings say:  

"although dry tea is great, wet tea is better - so we've just put in a new Sampling Counter,"

Here is an image of the bar:

No comments:

Post a Comment