Sunday 10 April 2011

Iconic Women - Madonna Working Progress

Hello I am currently extremely busy hence the lack of updates with my Iconic Women Project. I am currently sifting through a 4000 word essay and will be handing in a 3000 word essay next week! But I thought I would show my lovely readers my working progress through the Madonna Illustration. So here is what I have done so far:

So as you can see this is a very rough start to the illustration! I need to clean up the lines and add more line detail and then colour and shading. I chose this stance for Madonna because she a fighter and fights for her position in the pop industry by always re-inventing herself. I am still looking for a quote to go with the illustration....so any suggestions would be very welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment